Definitions and interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to Chrysalis Beauty via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|Chrysalis Beauty, or us||Chrysalis Beauty of Breach Farm, Yelford, Oxon, OX29 7QU;|
|User or you||any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Chrysalis Beauty and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Chrysalis Beauty and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||the website that you are currently using, http://chrysalisbeauty.co.uk/, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- When submitted by you, we may collect the following personal Data:
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Details about the types of treatments you have had or are interested in having, and your opinions of the quality of the treatments.
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Chrysalis Beauty is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
Third party websites and services
- Chrysalis Beauty may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Chrysalis Beauty (where such Data is held) which we will provide for free.
- Data security is of great importance to Chrysalis Beauty and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
22 March 2018